Monday, January 28, 2008

A New Hope

Feel free to read if you wish, or ignore if you don't.

I spend a fair bit of spare time fiddling about with programming and Linux stuff. Taking the "if it ain't broke then you're not trying hard enough" approach to many things. Typically I get something working. Once. Then re-invent the wheel six months or a year later doing it again. I need to keep a note of what I've done, preferably somewhere I can check from anywhere, and is searchable, indexable and convenient.

And free.

So this is for me, but if a google search brings you here while you're searching for the solution to a particularly thorny problem then make yourself at home, I hope something might be of use.

Currently working on:

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah... I see. What a clever way to use a blog!